Like Yellowstone Park, these ski goggles never go out of style. These snow goggles by Piranha have an amber, all-around lens with reflective coatings to prevent glare. The white frames and light gray band are an elegant combo. Keep your eyes protected from the sun with 100% UVA and UVB protection. The spherical shaped dual lens construction opens up the peripheral vision and reduces optical distortion.
With scratch-resistant and anti-fog coatings on the outer and inner lens, these ski goggles are built to withstand your athletic drive. The dual vent ports keep your face cool and dry when you're in motion, and the anti-fog coating prevents your lenses from fogging up when you're still. The fit is comfortable, the strap is adjustable, and the style is retro classic. Keep frosty on the slopes!
- Spherical, dual lens construction to prevent optical distortion
- 100% UVA and UVB protection from sun and snow glare
- Amber lens tint with reflective treatment for all-around and sunny day use
- Reflective lens coating reduces sun glare
- Scratch-resistant coating to prevent damage from ice and grit
- Vented frame to remove water vapor from exertion during movement
- Anti-fog coating to prevent internal fogging
- Hydrophobic outer lens treatment to repel water
- Dual foam padding layers create a sealed, comfortable fit
- Adjustable strap to provide a secure fit
- 68 cm strap (26.8 inches)
- Fixed lens ski and snow goggles
- Before storage and after use, hang goggles in a warm (but not hot), dry environment to remove moisture from foams and pads. This will prevent degradation of the rubber and foam components and keep mildew and bacteria from growing.
- Lightly brush away any dirt or debris from the outer lens before cleaning with a clean, dry eyewear or microfiber cloth. Try to avoid leaving oils from your fingers on the lens. On the inside, try not to wipe the lens, but instead dab at moisture lightly to prevent the removal of the anti-fog coating.
- Do not leave goggles in direct sunlight or hot areas like car dashboards, near fireplaces, etc.
- After use, store in a case to prevent scratching during transit.