Safety on the slopes includes a pair of goggles! These bubble-gum pink snow goggles are specifically designed to fit your child and keep their eyes safe from snow glare and UV rays. Designed for those sunny slope days, these ski goggles have an adjustable strap and multiple layers of foam for a safe, secure fit. With a vented frame and anti-fog coating, your child won't have to worry about mist clouding their vision. Perfect for ages 5-10.
These lenses are made of polycarbonate. Polycarbonate is a tough, clear plastic that provides 100% UVA/UVB protection. Shatter-resistant, it's safer than other plastics for delicate areas like the eyes and is typically used in eye protection and eyewear.
- Cylindrical, dual lens construction to prevent optical distortion
- 100% UVA and UVB protection from sun and snow glare
- Amber lens tint with reflective treatment for all-around and sunny day use
- Reflective lens coating reduces sun glare
- Scratch-resistant coating to prevent damage from ice and grit
- Vented frame to remove water vapor from exertion during movement
- Anti-fog coating to prevent internal fogging
- Hydrophobic outer lens treatment to repel water
- Dual foam padding layers create a sealed, comfortable fit
- Adjustable strap to provide a secure fit
- 68 cm strap (26.8 inches)
- Fixed lens ski and snow goggles
- Age range: 5-10 years old
- Before storage and after use, hang goggles in a warm (but not hot), dry environment to remove moisture from foams and pads. This will prevent degradation of the rubber and foam components and keep mildew and bacteria from growing.
- Lightly brush away any dirt or debris from the outer lens before cleaning with a clean, dry eyewear or microfiber cloth. Try to avoid leaving oils from your fingers on the lens. On the inside, try not to wipe the lens, but instead dab at moisture lightly to prevent the removal of the anti-fog coating.
- Do not leave goggles in direct sunlight or hot areas like car dashboards, near fireplaces, etc.
- After use, store in a case to prevent scratching during transit.